A Review Of Top Quality 300-535 Free Download
2020 Cisco Official New Released 300-535 Q&As
100% Free Download! 100% Pass Guaranteed!
Exam Code: 300-535 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Automating and Programming Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
Certification Provider: Cisco
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 300-535 Exam.
Online Cisco 300-535 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit. Which HTTP authentication mechanism is being used?
- A. simple
- B. basic
- C. OAuth
- D. token
NEW QUESTION 2
What is a key feature of YANG?
- A. use identification
- B. error prediction
- C. JAVA compatibility
- D. reusable types and groupings
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the exhibit. Using the provided XML snippet, which Xpath expression prints “Jane”?
- A. //employee/firstName/value()
- B. //employee/firstName/value()
- C. //employee/firstName/text()
- D. //employee/firstName/text()
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit. When YDK is used to interact with Cisco routers, what is the purpose of passing intf_f into the crud_service.read() method?
- A. The Interfaces() class acts as a NETCONF filter, which limits the data returned to that of the openconfig:interfaces YANG model.
- B. It provides the data types of the openconfig:interfaces model to the router for dynamic configuration of the interfaces.
- C. It locks the interfaces from modification by other active NETCONF sessions.
- D. It passes default values into the crud_service, which reconfigures all interfaces to their default configurations.
NEW QUESTION 5
What are two advantages of using Python virtual environments? (Choose two.)
- A. They allow for multiple Python projects to use different versions of the same dependency without conflict.
- B. They allow multiple Python applications to share virtual memory between subprocesses.
- C. They allow for isolated environments where each can use a different version of Python.
- D. They allow for all Python projects to utilize the same set of shared dependencies.
- E. They allow for multiple virtual machines to share a single Python environment.
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit. A Python script is created to add a new device on Cisco NSO using RESTCONF API. The device is added successfully, but a 405 Method Not Allowed RESTCONF error code has received as the line to fetch SSH keys runs. Which code is missing to complete the script?
- A. response = requests.put(baseUriOperation + “/devices/device=ios-device/ssh/fetch-host-keys”, auth=auth, headers=headers)
- B. response = requests.post(baseUriOperation + “/devices/device=ios-device/ssh/fetch-host-keys”, auth=auth, headers=headers)
- C. response = requests.post(baseUriOperation + “/devices/device=ios-device/ssh/request-host-keys”, auth=auth, headers=headers)
- D. response = requests.put(baseUriOperation + “/devices/device=ios-device/ssh/request- host-keys”, auth=auth, headers=headers)
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two Python libraries are used to write a script to retrieve network device information using RESTCONF? (Choose two.)
- A. PySNMP
- B. requests
- C. ncclient
- D. YANG
- E. json
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer updated the skeleton template. How can a device be entered into the YANG Model?
- A. Modify the device instance of the device by referencing the acl_lab variable from our YANG model.
- B. Deploy a service instance that configures a VLAN of all of the devices present in Cisco NSO.
- C. Deploy a service instance that configures a VLAN of a list of devices referenced to the service YANG model.
- D. Modify the device instance by referencing the device variable from our YANG model.
NEW QUESTION 9
An engineer needs to configure network devices in an automated way. Which two ways are used to create structured data using YANG to provide REST-like APIs to enable programmability access? (Choose two.)
- A. YAML
- B. JSON
- C. GPB
- D. JSON-RPC
- E. XML
NEW QUESTION 10
How does using the Python with statement in conjunction with ncclient manager improve an existing NETCONF automation script?
- A. It allows the NETCONF connection to the device to be gracefully closed without having to explicitly code this action.
- B. It manages the running configuration of the device by comparing it to the new configuration applied using NETCONF.
- C. The with statement tries to connect to the device using TCP port 830 first but also tries to connect via TCP port 22.
- D. Use of the with statement catches any exceptions when trying to connect to a device using NETCONF.
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit. Based on the YANG presented, what is the correct xpath to retrieve the router named “ios-device” under the “CustomerA” service name?
- A. /ncs:abc_service/CustomerA/ios-device
- B. /abc_service/CustomerA/“ios-device”
- C. /ncs:service/abc_service/“CustomerA”/ios-device
- D. /ncs:services/abc_service/CustomerA/ios-device
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer implements an automation with Cisco XTC. Which problem results in the 404 Not Found error code on the REST call?
- A. The resource that you are trying to delete does not exist.
- B. Port 8080 is not enabled on XTC.
- C. XTC does not offer any APIs.
- D. You must change the request method.
NEW QUESTION 13
A user is debugging a problem with model-driven dial-in/out streams with gRPC for a Cisco IOS XR implementation. There is no streaming data and the path is not resolved when the show telemetry model-driven subscription command is issued on the router. What is the cause of the problem?
- A. The emsd process is not running.
- B. There are polling interval problems.
- C. SNMP is not enabled.
- D. There is no support for IOS XR 64-bit.
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit. Which two configuration leaves in this YANG model are optional? (Choose two.)
- A. last-change
- B. oper-status
- C. type
- D. enabled
- E. mtu
NEW QUESTION 15
An engineer wants to replace the BLOCK_BAD ACL on the Cisco IOS XE router with this new content. The engineer wants to use RESTCONF for this and constructs a PUT request to the resource/restconf/data/native/ip/access-list/ Cisco-IOS-XE-acl:extended=BLOCK_BAD. What must the body look like to achieve the Cisco IOS XE configuration?
ip access-list extended BLOCK_BAD permit ip any host 192.168.20.1 deny ip any any
NEW QUESTION 16
What are two benefits of using Cisco NSO? (Choose two.)
- A. It abstracts the device adapter and complex device logic from the service logic.
- B. It uses load balancing services for better traffic distribution.
- C. It easily integrates into northbound systems and APIs.
- D. It can replace the CI/CD pipeline tools.
- E. It automatically discovers all deployed services.
NEW QUESTION 17
What are two fundamental design constraints of a RESTful API? (Choose two.)
- A. It includes a series of interactions to the API that are dependent on one another.
- B. It is dependent on the communication protocol being HTTP.
- C. It exposes procedures or functions for a client call.
- D. Each interaction is independent from all others on the server side.
- E. It is a client-server communication model where the client and the server are independent of one another.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which Git command is needed to stage the file network-deploy.py to then commit the changes to the revision history?
- A. git init network-deploy.py
- B. git add network-deploy.py
- C. git merge network-deploy.py
- D. git commit network-deploy.py
NEW QUESTION 19
Which statement describes an asynchronous API communication?
- A. Asynchronous communication waits for a response.
- B. Synchronous communication is with a central orchestrator.
- C. It is not necessary to wait for availability of a resource.
- D. An application can freeze if there is no response from a request.
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit. Regarding the Python script using YDK, what is the result for a device that is running Cisco IOS XR Software?
- A. retrieves the system time
- B. configures the system time
- C. prints the uptime of the CRUDService
- D. prints the system uptime
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-535 dumps in VCE and PDF From Thedumpscentre.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/300-535-dumps/ (New 0 Q&As Version)